Chat GPT created this 1400 calorie per day ketogenic diet plan. Amazing!
Here is the instruction I typed in at Chat AI: create a 7 day ketogenic meal plan at 1400 calories per day
The unedited answer appears below:
Here is a 7-day ketogenic meal plan that provides approximately 1400 calories per day:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in butter, served with spinach and avocado
- Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing
- Dinner: Baked salmon with broccoli and a side of cauliflower rice
- Breakfast: Smoothie made with avocado, spinach, coconut milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder
- Lunch: Zucchini noodles with sausage, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese
- Dinner: Slow cooker beef stew with carrots, onions, and celery
- Breakfast: Keto breakfast bowl with scrambled eggs, sausage, and cheese
- Lunch: Shrimp and spinach salad with a homemade creamy avocado dressing
- Dinner: Grilled pork chops with roasted asparagus and a side of broccoli
- Breakfast: Keto coffee (coffee with butter and coconut oil) and a slice of almond flour bread with almond butter
- Lunch: Tuna salad with mixed greens and a homemade mayonnaise dressing
- Dinner: Chicken and vegetable stir-fry with coconut oil and low-carb sauce
- Breakfast: Keto smoothie with unsweetened almond milk, avocado, and berries
- Lunch: Turkey and cheese roll-ups with mixed greens and a homemade ranch dressing
- Dinner: Slow cooker buffalo chicken meatballs with a side of steamed broccoli
- Breakfast: Keto breakfast muffins made with almond flour and filled with bacon, egg, and cheese
- Lunch: Grilled chicken Caesar salad with romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, and a homemade Caesar dressing
- Dinner: Baked pork chops with roasted Brussels sprouts and a side of cauliflower mash
- Breakfast: Keto breakfast bowl with scrambled eggs, bacon, and avocado
- Lunch: Turkey and avocado wrap with mixed greens and a homemade mayonnaise dressing
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with roasted vegetables and a side of broccoli
Please keep in mind that this meal plan is just a suggestion and may not be suitable for everyone. It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian to determine the best meal plan for you based on your specific needs and goals.
This looks a lot like my Sugar Freedom Keto plan, and from years of experience, I’m confident that this plan would give good results to people who respond well to a ketogenic eating style.
For beginners, I would add the tonic of water, Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar, and lemon juice to ward off Keto Flu. When I was going keto years ago, I would also drink some chicken broth or bone broth if I was feeling lethargic as I detoxed from sugar and starchy carbs.
I can’t tell you how many times clients would say,
“Just tell me what to eat!“
when I was a personal trainer. This would make it so easy to oblige, and I wouldn’t mind because my value to my clients and readers has always been teaching the motivation and techniques to apply nutrition and training.
In other words, even if Chat GPT can supply the “What” for free, my expertise is in teaching the “How.”
Bottom line, this should be a valuable resource for New Year’s Resolutions to get healthy and in shape!
Be well, and eat for yourself, Catherine.