Fast Fat Loss Plan: 14 days of food and fitness
Summer Is Here! Enjoy It In Good Health.
My ketogenic food plan enhances your energy, mood, and shape by getting rid of bloating, flattening the belly, and shrinking the waistline. I developed this plan when I was working with my training clients at Gordon Studio, and it was effective for women and men of all ages. Note: check with your doctor before starting a new nutrition and fitness program.
For my book on creating a life long fitness plan you can get my kindle book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3amo1vi
Here are the guidelines for my 14 day fat loss plan:
- Every day: Drink the Freedom Tonic. 1 Tablespoon of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice, and 8 ounces of water. You may add liquid stevia to taste to cut the sourness.
(We had a saying at Gordon Studio, “Hold Your Nose and Drink Your Tonic.”) It may not taste great, but it helps stabilize blood sugar levels, aid digestion, and we all swear by it to increase fat loss.
- Every Day: Drink an additional 6 glasses of water. You can make “Freedom Water” by adding cucumber, mint, ginger, and sliced lemon to a large pitcher of water, and finishing it by the end of the day.
- Protein: Eat 1 gram of protein per pound of your ideal body weight per day. I’m 5’1″ and although my preferred body weight at age 56 is 123, I go with 110 grams of protein per day.
- Carbohydrates: Limit carbs to 20 grams total or less per day. Here is my list of favorite low carb vegetables, along with their carbohydrate grams per serving.
5. Fats: Have enough fat grams to feel satisfied up to 80 grams of fat per day.
Resistance Training 3 Times Per Week
8 repetitions per exercise. Do a total of three rounds for each super set.
Super set #1: Squat/Push up
Super Set #2: Romanian Deadlift/ Dumb Bell Rows
Super Set #3: Reverse Lunge/ Bicep Curls
Here are 5 more examples of effective super sets for fat loss and muscle growth or maintenance: Forward Lunge/Tricep Extension, T-Bend/Overhead Press, 1 Leg Sit To Stand/Chin-up or Dumb Bell Pullover, Goblet Squat/Reverse Fly, Bulgarian Split Squat/ Butterfly raise.
You can complete your fitness session with interval training. My favorite style is to use my favorite House and Shuffle Dance steps Tabata Style. Here is an example of Tabata Style Training:
The most important goal is to use these 14 days to discover what exercises work best for you.
You can e-mail questions to Catherine@dareshine.com
I’ll be blogging for the next 2 weeks to fill in all of the details for this Fast Fat Loss Plan.
In the meantime, be well, and eat for yourself.
You can click the sponsored link below for the Kettle Bells I recommend.